- Modified kernel Diana v2.3:
-- Revised DVFS, now you can effectively switch it on or off, it was failing in some cases.
-- Removed some old dtfix related garbage.
- Added ZeusTweaker option to enable/disable 160char MMS Fix. NOTE: The fix only automatically replaces special characters with standard ones to allow full 160char SMS. If you need those special characters, disable it.
- Updated TimeZone info.
- Fixed ZeusTweaker option to remove low battery sound.
- Updated Alarmdroid, Quickpic, Terminal Emulator, Playstore and Titanium Backup apps.
- Updated ra3al's Home Xperia S to unmodified latest version 0.9.1c. We've lost all the translations, modified icons, etc. but now calendar widget works fine and you can install Xperia widgets.
- Updated ZeusTweaker with the changes.
- New kernel Diana v2.3:
-- Relaxed voltage interval to [-7,7].
- Updated ZeusTweaker voltage menu. Now you can set 15 different voltage states from -7 to 7 (-87500 to 87500). Changes are inmediately applied and there is a button to set it on boot.
- Added ZeusTweaker option to remove low battery sound.
- Updated Titanium Backup.
- Fixed Quickpic.
- Updated kernel Diana v2.2:
-- Added a runtime variable to change a voltage parameter to under/overvolt the mpu on smartreflex recalibration.
- Updated ZeusTweaker with voltage menu. Now you can set 7 different voltage states from -3 to 3 (-37500 to 37500). Changes are inmediately applied and there is a button to set it on boot.
- Updated apps Quickpic, Root Browser and Titanium Backup.
- Fixed tun.ko location to properly run OpenVPN.
- New updated kernel Diana v2.2:
-- Updated Simple I/O scheduler (sio) to last 2012 version.
-- Certain opts in the code.
-- More changes to ensure that frequency will be never below sysfs parameter.
-- SmartReflex sr_oppmargin parameters tweaking.
- Updated ZeusTweaker with latests kernel changes. Also it has a greater control over freqs to set.
- Updated apps OpenVPN, Google Play Store and Titanium Backup.
- New updated kernel Diana v2.1:
-- LGE_DVFS has been recovered and enhanced. Now it allows to use sysfs parameters without problems (now you can use SetCPU, etc and frequency doesn't stuck at min), and it works with all the new opps.
-- Returned cpufreq transition frequency to original LG value.
-- Removed commits from original LG V20Q source code.
-- Added SIO scheduler and set it by default... (... I have to update ZeusTweaker with this mod... sorry)
- Updated ZeusTweaker with the option to enable/disable DVFS on boot.
- Actualización de ZeusTweaker para las nuevas opciones.
- Modified ZeusTweaker option to enable/disable the brightness control slider of notification window. Initially now rebooting is not needed. If after change it status bar doesn't automatically reappear (give it 1 minute...), then reboot to solve it.
- Modified ZeusTweaker option to enable/disable the music controls of notification windows. If now should work with and without Music.apk. In the past the function limited to hide the controls, but now it also avoids to load all the related stuff. If after change it status bar doesn't automatically reappear (give it 1 minute...), then reboot to solve it.
- Modified ZeusTweaker option to enable/disable GsmDataConnectionTracker PDP Watchdog logging. Now it has inmediate effect (reboot is not needed) and the ROM has lost weight; 4MB.
- Updated ZeusTweaker to allow the new functions.
- Included libaudiopolicy.so from V20Q to avoid phone delay when answering calls (thanks to noskojv for the tip)
- Updated Alarmdroid and Terminal.
- New ZeusTweaker option to enable/disable the brightness control slider of notification window (needs a reboot for the changes to be applied).
- Modified ZeusTweaker option to enable/disable the music controls of notification windows. Noy it has inmediate effect and reboot is no longer needed.
- Re-addition of Brightness Button on powerwidgets. Now the minimum brightness value is linked to the new minimum brightness value introduced on v6.3. NOTE: The brifhtness button used along brightness slider does not correctly work. There's no problem, but it will fail to change to minimum value.
- Updated ZeusTweaker to allow the new functions.
- Included BackLongPress to kill apps fix for v6.3 (is not necessary with 'n' version).
- Updated some languages at Xperia S Launcher (thanks dudes!)
- Enhanced RTL support (but not full, sorry...). To set arabic language you have to use Morelocale preinstalled app. You can also flash a pack to change keyboard to Gingerbread one with Arabic support. For other languages you have to install other language pack from market.
- Updated Alarmdroid, LibFlashPlayer and TitaniumBackup apps.
- New option in settings to enable/disable app killing through long pressing back key.
- Replaced Zeam Launcher with modded Xperia S Home (credits goes to ra3al). I've added translation to several languages of texts that originally were only in english. I've removed a lot of files of other resolutions not needed in P970.
- Changed minimum brightness value from 30 to 1 (over 255) to allow a bigger battery saving and a more comfortable use at low light situations (thanks to cyclon1978 for the tip...)
- Busybox updated to last version.
- Solved some bugs at ZeusTweaker.
- New blue font colour at MMS (thanks to tg03) and Contacts.
- Upgraded Alarmdroid, Quickpic and TitaniumBackup apps.
- Intaller modified to avoid delete apps and data of TitaniumBackup and OperaMiniNext.
- Tweaked 'swipe to clear notifications' feature to try make it works better, now with CM7 values.
- New load circle because with smooth spinner feature it showed some visual artifacts.
- New Brightness Control Slider. To avoid incompatibilities, I've remobed Brightness button from powerwidgets and config app. There is a flashable .zip to remove the new slider and mantain v6.27 powerwidget config.
- New notifications window design. Operator bar has been removed. Now remove notifications button only appears when is needed like a blue bar, and I've placed the operator below notifications.
- Now LG Lockscreen images are more blue, and I've reoptimized RES_cappuccino.apk and deleted some useless images.
- Retweaked 'swipe to clear notifications' feature to try make it works better... I don't know why but is harder to swipe notifications to the left...
- Re-enabled the new PowerWidgets, with a light change in the theme and I've removed flashlight option until it works.
- Upgraded TitaniumBackup, Alarmdroid y Terminal apps.
- Fixed Alarmdroid disappearance.
- Tweaked 'swipe to clear notifications' feature to try make it works better.
- New PowerWidgets temporary disabled because it seems to be the source of lots of problems. Once it will be debugged, it will return.
- FastDormancy is enabled again by default.
- Constant Ringtone is enabled again by default.
- New SmoothSpinners feature... look at busy spinners...
- Fixed 2G/3G button of new PowerWidget.
- Added 'swipe to clear notifications' feature to individually remove notifications swiping them to the sides.
- Fixed red button that sometimes appears on notifications.
- New method to change between ascending/constant ringtone through system property. The change now is inmediate, avoiding com.android.phone FC and the ROM now is 6MB smaller.
- Reoptimized images inside framework, settings, etc...
- Added scrollable PowerWidget in notification area with 15 selectable widgets + QuickPanel Settings app ported from Samsung ROMs (credits to Lidroid).
- Updated TitaniumBackup and Alarmdroid.
- Readded Downloads app.
- Some new icons (RadioFM, Contacts, CallLogs, ...)
- Changed from Flashlight to TeslaLED app. This one doesn't have ads and is fuly functional. Installer will delete Flashlight app.
- Removed Downloads app because it seems to be useless.
- Updated Quickpic, FlashPlayer, Play Store and TitaniumBackup.
- Reoptimized images inside several apps.
- Operator bar in notifications window is now narrower.
- New ZeusTweaker option to enable/disable notification area music controls (disabled by default).
- Fixed search inside Mms app.
- New full-size notification quickbuttons.
- Some new icons (Camera, Browser, Calculator, Contacts and Mms)
- Now silent start/stop video recording with ZeusTweaker shutter silence option.
- Updated Flashlight.
- Fixed slowdown problem when trying to set LG lockscreen.
- Revert to v6.1 arabic patch to solve Hebrew undesired RTL (I hope, let me know).
- Fixed permissions problem with ZeusTweaker that were sometimes preventing it to correctly work.
- Revert to stock Browser and removed OperaMiniNext to get rid of VoiceSearch FC. Download your favourite browser from PlayStore. Removed too all related stuff from ZeusTweaker.
- Changed ZeusTweaker's icon to a new one based on the original created by Zaihanzainal (Thanks a lot! I've added a translucent layer to improve visibility...)
- GsmDataConnectionTracker Pdp Poll logging removed, with option to restore it through ZeusTweaker. Not only avoid to show the log... it avoids too all the operations to generate the strings, so it shoud save some CPU cycles.
- Runtime options through system properties (build.prop, local.prop, setprop command) to define GsmDataConnectionTracker polling interval and to disable FastDormancy (only useful in cases where the operator doesn't support FD). The options are controllable through ZeusTweaker.
- Enabled VPN submenu at Settings. Please, try if VPN works now. OpenVPN nowadays is already working.
- Removed SoftwareUpdate and OSP items from Settings. Restoring OSP through ZeusTweaker also restores OSP option at settings.
- Returned Airplane mode to Power Menu!!!
- Dropped the option to disable Scrolling Cache... is not interesting IMHO.
- Fixed some issues of ZeusTweaker (like Titanium Backup injecting) and icon updated.
- Dropped Zeus script :_( but I hope ZeusTweaker can do the job!
- Updated included apps. If you plan to install over old version, please, unnistall some updates (Terminal, Titanium Backup, Quickpic...).
- New attempt to solve persian and arabic text issues... let me know...